Prepare to not save the world when Drinkbox Studios (Guacamelee!) Nobody Saves The World demo lands on Xbox Series X/S and Steam on December 7.
The limited time demo launches as part of The Game Awards Festival and offers players a chance to get a first taste of this upcoming Action RPG title.
So what do we get? Well, it’s pretty good. The opening hours of the game are available to play around with and offer a look into the silly and creative form changing action that forms the spine of the game.
Players can transform from a featureless nobody into a whole host of more interesting beings, including, a ghost and a dragon! Yay for dragons! In total there are an impressive 15 distinct forms and abilities can be mixed and matched to unlock ever more challenging quests.
Check out some features below:
- Transform into MANY FORMS: Unlock 15+ distinct Forms, from Rat to Rogue to Robot, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics.
- Mix & Match ABILITIES: Combine over 80 Form abilities to create powerful customized builds. Play as an Egg that can leave a trail of slime and shoot fireballs!!! We can’t stop you!
- Unconventional QUESTS: Help the strange inhabitants of this world deal with their troubles. Each Form also has its own set of quests, which you can complete in creative ways.
- Online Co-op: Invite a friend to play through all, or part, of your adventure together.
- Awesome Soundtrack: New original music by acclaimed composer Jim Guthrie.
Nobody Saves The World is scheduled to arrive early in the new year and is included as part of the Game Pass portfolio of groovy stuff.
Find the game on Steam: http://s.team/a/1432050
Find the game on Xbox: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/nobody-saves-the-world